Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello people of Blogveiwitania!

Hey! Just so you know, It is coming up to the month of MARCH! I love the name march, just because it sounds like a movement, and all that kind of stuff, and you know, when I think of March I thinkof Green, because of St. Patrick's day, and why do thaey call it that? Did a guy named Patrick make it up, because I mean Patrick's day just dosen't sound right, so you know add Saint and you got a holiday-what was i talking about? Oh yeah, March. I'd like to give an early b-day shout out to the following:

~Hannah(:-])
~Aunt Katherine(:-D)
~Uncle Brian(I'm pretty sure, if I'm wrong, sorry!)
~Brandy S. (Luv ya in a BFF way)
~Baylynn G.(Weirdilaryites of America!)
~And all the other people in this planet we call Earth who have birthdays in March!

Also, scince it is my birthday coming up(in 3 days!!!) I feel as though it would be responsible for me to sing happy birthday to everyone includiing me!

Sing along now!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear(big breath) Hannah, Aunt Katherine, Uncle Brian, Brandy, Baylynn and Me! Happy birthday to you!

OH! And I have a thing to say to the company of Sony&Dell:
LONG LIVE KEYBOARDS!

XOXO
Amelia Rose

1 comment:

Morgan said...

WOW and what about HAYLEY march 7th