Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby, no, BIG GIRL Scout!

Dear Stella Scout,
Ok, I know i'm a day late, but it's the thought that counts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I remember when you were just four days old, and I got to hold you. i felt so honored, pleased, and my mouth even hurts because I've been smiling for so long thinking of you. You change every time I see you, and I love how pretty, stylish, and amazing you've panned out to be. I love you, your mama, and your papa soo much and I'll see you soon!

XOXO,
Cousin Amelia

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Oh, Amelia!

This is so sweet. Stella Scout loves you so much, and it's an absolute joy watching you with her. She looks up to you already, and I can tell she's going to have many stories of hangin' with her cuz. Thank you!

We love you to the moon!

xoxo,
Katherine, Brian and Stella Scout