Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh, How it's Been so Long!

Sorry! I've been rather busy with everything! Here is an update on my current life arrangement. :-)

1) I finished a 496 page book! (Twilight by Stephanie Meyer)
2)I've been obsessively listening to music...(Poker Face and Just Dance by Lady Gaga, and crushcrushcrush by Paramore)
3) I have the best social studies teacher in the world! I love Mr. Harless' class! (I'm currently building a pyramid out of poster board...yowza!)
4) I'm getting good at making oragami frogs!
5) I started PE last week. I can in fact do push-ups! (Are they good? No.)
6) I got rainbow braces...and broke a bracket.

So that's what's up in my life. How 'bout you?
XOXO,
Amelia

2 comments:

The Burnslers said...

Hey there, Amelia!
Your life sounds grand, my dear. Absolutely grand. (I'm eager to see pictures of your pyramid. Cool.
Life in the 'ham is good. Stella is starting to say more and more words. Her favorites - today - are paw, cookie and meow. Uncle Brian and I are well. We can't wait to dig into your mom's pumpkin pies this week. Yum!
We can't wait to see you. Give the fam hugs for us. See you soon!
xoxo,
Aunt Katherine
P.S. Was Twilight any good? I've heard good things.

emma said...

Hey. Long time no see, but gotta say Duffy is the cool thing right now in my book. Give her a listen and go to Rockferry. . .
xo