Monday, December 1, 2008

Leadership

A new trimester has approached ever so quickly at Miller Jr. High. This means new classes, new grades, and new surprises. Starting with last Wednesday, for example.
I was talking to my friend Chansey (of whom I share my Leadership/elective class) about our schedule change. She pointed out, "I can't belive we have eighth grade lunch now!" and I literally gasped. I had NO KNWOLEDGE of this fact. Dining with eighth graders was not exactly in my agenda. Here's an overview of the rest of the conversation.

Me: "What? We have eighth grade lunch?"
Chansey: "Yeah. It's a combined class with 7th and 8th grade."
Me: "That's jank."

Chansey was correct, and today I ate lunch with the small handful of "seveys" that were thrown in against their will like me. There are 10 of us, counting the world rythems class that also have 2nd lunch.
So that's how my trimester started out. Can't wait until March 4, 2009.

XOXO,
~!AMELIA!~

No comments: