Wednesday, January 28, 2009

what to type, what to type...

As you can probably tell by my lack of a decent title, I'm suffering from writers block. Don't get me wrong, I still love typing for you guys, writing stories, etc., but I just don't know what to say! That's kind of why I haven't been posting as frequently. LET THE BLOG CONTINUE!

Also, I'm thinking about closing down StorySpot, and just post any random poem on this blog. Vote in the poll or leave a comment if you back me up on this.

Oh, and by the way...

Keep your eye on the prize, doggie (=

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Hey there, Amelia,

While I'm sorry to see the other blog go, I am a fan of consolidation. Who says you can't be creative and personal on the same blog? Go for it. I will, however, do my proper auntie job of buggin' you periodically to keep posting your awesome creative work. We LOVE your writing, so keep it comin'.

Love ya!
Katherine