Friday, June 18, 2010

Middle School? Check.

All done!

Summer vacation has once again graced us with it’s presence. After a very successful eighth grade year, I’m ready to get this show on the road! I leave for the nations capital in five days(!!!!!), and I have a bunch of camps to attend. But for now, here’s some pictures of me and my friends.

IMG_1580

I wore a schmancy dress.

IMG_1591

So did Morgan, Molly, Jessica and Libby.

A few guys dressed up too.

IMG_1606

Classy Aaron is classy.

IMG_1596

I love these ladies.

IMG_1618

Even if Josh doesn’t.

IMG_1655

I like this picture. Swin and her editors. We made one   bomb-diggity of a yearbook.

So basically what I’m saying is that I had an intense year. I’m gonna miss that little ‘ol school. Because I’m a freshman now, and freshman miss their middle schools.

I think.

x,

Amelia

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Congratulations, Amelia!!!!

We love you and think you're rad. Yes, rad. We can't wait to see you tomorrow... get ready for some serious lovin'.

xoxo,
Katherine, Brian, Stella & Phoebe