Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Demon Dental Device

Oh, how I want to smash you with a hammer!
I now have all authority to CRUSH YOU!
Hey people! As you can probably tell by ^^^ the above photos, MY EXPANDER IS OUTTA MY MOUTH! Yes, I am happy! Who wouldn't be after having a chunk of metal shoved into the roof of your mouth, mercilessly spreading your jaw apart? Anyway, now I've got a month with my appliance-except-braces-free mouth. Soon I get a pallet bar! Yippee(*not*)! However, I must say that I'm so happy that this Demon Dental Device is officially G to the O to the N E!!!
XOXO,
Amelia

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Do you think you talk funny now?!?!?!

The Burnslers said...

Hallelujah! I hope you get to keep that thing. I've seen pieces of art like that in museums. It's almost beautiful. (You can hate me.)