Monday, March 30, 2009

KCTS9 Writing Seminar!

This weekend Mom and I traveled up to Seattle again, but this time it was for a writing seminar! I entered a contest for extra credit in English class, so you can imagine my surprise when I was told my story won!
There were about 30 winners there, several types of writiers, and 1 published author. http://www.kevinemerson.net <---- click here to check out Kevin Emerson's website.
As a group we wrote a short story, had an awesome lunch, and got to play with a green screen. I'll upload some pictures when one more comes in, so look for those!
XOXOXO,
amelia rose
(author at heart)

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Congratulations, Amelia. What an honor. But I must say I'm not surprised you were picked as a finalist. Your writing is fabulous, darling. Simply fabulous. (Seriously, all smoochy sarcasm aside, your work is so accomplished and engaging already. I can't wait to see what emerges as you grow as an author.) We love to you bits!

xoxo,
K