Sunday, March 22, 2009

Road Trip!!

Again, sorry for the long wait. Busy, busy, busy! Speaking of which, my girl scout troop took a road trip to Seattle for the weekend! Here are some pictures of our awesosme time.










On Saturday, we went to the Space Needle, the E.M.P, and the Science Center. Everything was so cool! on sunday we went to the Pikes Place Market and saw some people get fish thrown at them (intentionally of course). I took a video, but it didn't save :-(...then I did the all out wierdest thing ever. We went to Gum Alley. The pictures of dots on the wall? Gum. Bubble gum, minty gum, lemon-lime gum, gum, gum, gum!!! it was the grossest yet coolest thing EVER! the picture of the gum with the bubble? That's MY gum! So I guess I had a pretty awesome time!

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Awesome trip!

I love your shots of gum and "joy." Beautiful. And of course,I love seeing your gorgeous mug!

xoxo,
K