Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve (Eve)!!!!

      ‘Twas the night before (the night before) Christmas…

      Yep, that’s right folks! Only two more days until the madness that is the Holiday season, and that got me thinking. Isn’t the season before any holiday considered the “Holiday Season”? Why should Christmas get all the special attention? Why can’t we call late January to late February the “Holiday Season”? I mean, you have Valentines Day AND Presidents day in there!

      Anywillywonkaways….

      I got all my shopping done, all the presents are wrapped, and all the greetings have been written. All I have to do is pack for Seattle and an EPICLY EPIC ski trip. It’ll be the most EPIC-ER OF THE EPIC-EST EPIC THINGS.

(The reason the word “epic” came up so many times up there, is because hate the word epic. It’s way to overused online, and since I’m, you know, an uber l337 internet user the word is bound to get old sometime…right?)

  On a completely different note, what are you hoping ‘ol Saint Nick will bring for you? I’m hoping to get this one computer game, some makeup brushes, and an iTunes gift card.

  But you know what I’m REALLY excited for? Seeing all the family. I know that sounds cliché, but since I live by approximately 0 members of my extended family, it’s exciting to see everyone!

    So to everybody reading this blog (assuming your my family…) I’ll se all of you tomorrow/Thursday!!!

xox,

amelia

P.S. Does the voice inside your HEAD YELL WHEN YOU SEE CAPS LOCK? It’s something I’VE NOTICED recently with me, and I don’t want to be alone…anyone?

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

Dude! We can't wait to see you too! Tomorrow, we're going to enjoy a lazy and quiet breakfast together and give presents to the birds tomorrow (giant acorns stuffed with sunflower butter and bird seed)during our nature walk. But then we're heading to Seattle to par-tay with YOOOOOOO. Yup, you. So pack your cozy socks and get ready to hunker down with some seriously lovin' fam.
Soon.....