Friday, February 5, 2010

Let’s Have a Chat.

Hello there. I’m still Amelia. And you still rock.

Yes, you. Right there. Reading this. Especially if you’ve been with us since the beginning. And by us, I mean me. It’s a one-woman show up in here. Well guess what? It’s been about two years since the start of this bloggish-type substance.

Oh right. The point.

This morning while getting ready for school, I had about five minutes to kill. I didn’t want to turn on the computer and surf around, because by the time it was on I’d have to leave. So I sat by the couch, opened up my phone and took a picture. Well, this picture: downsized_0205000700

…and I thought to myself, DANG I look different!

It’s pretty cool how doing your hair a different way, or getting little pieces of metal in and out of your mouth can make such a difference. Or maybe you wear some eyeliner, or a nice shirt.

Can’t you remember little 6th grade Amelia? She had a fro and bad teeth, but she made it. And look at her today, February 5th.

It’s been one heckuva run, guys. Thanks a million.

x,

Amelia.

2 comments:

Tricia McIntosh said...

That's my girl! You are a true wonder!! I love you, Mom

The Burnslers said...

You rock, Amelia! I LOVE your blog. I LOVE your wit. I LOVE your new hair! And I LOVE you. Keep it coming, girly!