Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Homecoming

Ah, yes.  Homecoming.  A football game, a parade, and a dance.  What more could you ask for to enrich a freshman experience?

I went with an EXTREMELY large group of friends (some of those friends, I might add, went with other friends in the group.  This is why it was “EXTREMELY large”.)

P1010038

I’m in the way back on the right.

We got dinner at a lovely restaurant by the name of Lighthouse.  It reminds me of that place in Seattle, Coney Island, where you can get the best ice cream of all time.  OF ALL TIME!! 

Thanks to Dee and Joan for decorating the place for us!

P1010019

Number one! **Note classy Pepsi cups for this formal occasion…**

How did your homecoming go, as a teenager or recently?

1 comment:

The Burnslers said...

You all look gorgeous - although I'm partial to the stunner with the flower in her hair. :)

I never had a homecoming... wait, I probably did, but I just didn't ever know any boys and was therefore oblivious. (All girls school. Yes, you heard me. All girls.)I did, however, attend prom - with my best gal pal. It was fabulous. I'll have to tell you all about it, Amelia... there are photos and even a newspaper article about little ol' me. Ahem, little young me. Woah, I feel old.